پنجشنبه، دی ۱۹، ۱۳۸۱

فعلا اينو داشته باشيد تا بعد
I CANT TOUCH THE SUN

I can’t touch the clouds for you, I never reached the sun for you.

I’ve never done the things that you need done for you.

I’ve stretched as high as I can reach.

I guess I’m not the one for you.

‘Cause I can’t touch the clouds or reach the sun for you.

No, I can’t touch the clouds or reach the sun.


I can’t look inside your mind and see the things you’re hopin’for.

I can’t help you chase the dream you’re gropin’ for.

You say your arms are open wide,

But Lord knows who they’re open for.

I can’t know your mind or chase your dreams with you.

I can’t chase your dreams or know your mind.


I hope you find somebody who can do the things I didn’t do.

Find the road I didn’t find, and build a better world for you.

I hope you find somebody bold enough to reach and take ahold

And guide your ever-changin’ mind

And free your ever-risin’ soul.

But I can’t... I can’t.


I can’t turn back time for you and make you sweet sixteen again.

I can’t turn your barren fields to green again.

And I can’t sit around and talk about what might have been again

I can’t turn back time and make you young again.


I can’t turn hack time and make you young.


So say goodbye and don’t look back,

I’ve had some happy days with you.

Sorry I can’t be the one who stays with you.

And if they ask about me, you can say I was the one with you

Who never touched the clouds or reached the sun with you.

I can’t touch the clouds or reach the sun.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: